Enforcement Of Custody And Support Orders

After a divorce is finalized and court orders have been made, all parties involved are expected to abide by the orders, whether they relate to child custody, child support or spousal support.

If the other party fails to hold up his or her end of the agreement, there is legal action you can take to enforce a court order. However, these matters are most effectively and efficiently handled with the help of an experienced family law attorney.

For help with enforcing an existing court order, contact Mansouri Law Offices in Beverly Hills. We offer free initial consultations, and we advise and represent family law clients throughout Los Angeles.

Practical Solutions In A Frustrating Situation

The process of getting a custody or support order can be difficult on its own, but matters can become particularly frustrating when one party fails to abide by the order or otherwise refuses to cooperate.

Our founding attorney Pedram Mansouri is a Certified Family Law Specialist with extensive experience in resolving these matters. Mr. Mansouri can listen to your concerns and provide rational guidance to help you achieve your goals. He will also aggressively represent you in any court proceedings that may be necessary to enforce an existing custody or support order.

Schedule A Free Consultation

If you need to speak with a lawyer about child support enforcement or any other matter related to a court order, contact our offices in Beverly Hills via email or by phone at 310-853-1006. We offer free initial consultations.